News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Cold steel parking lot sale

Started by Johnnyappleseed, November 23, 2013, 07:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnnyappleseed

Knife, Sword and fans of personal self defense items may enjoy this  twice yearly event in Ventura .
Prices are discounted from retail or catalog sales
http://www.coldsteel.com/Parking-Lot-Sale.aspx
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Ventura-Steve

I recommend a visit to this if you're near Ventura. They are 30 seconds of the 101 off the Johnson Drive Exit.(and across the street from my office).

Today I just picked up a slightly used demo Recon Tanto for $25 from the back table of demo knives. An excellent, slightly used $200 knife for $25.