News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MD gets ANOTHER Orange Hat

Started by BeSwift, November 17, 2013, 11:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeSwift

Please join me in welcoming MostlyHarmless to the MD Instructor Corps. He is multiple time attendee and Rifleman and a welcome addition to the team. We're thankful  for his help and confident he will excel in sharing his skill set with all those future Rifleman heading to our lines...   Huzzah!    BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

FFJim

Welcome Aboard!!!! I look forward to working together. Thanks for stepping up.
FF Jim
Dundalk, MD

Reddot

carlb

Great job on taking the next step in the Rifleman journey. It is both challenging and rewarding. And thank you for helping this program succeed  ^:)^
"He who sacrifices essential liberty for temporary safety deserves neither" - Benjamin Franklin
"Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom." - John Adams
"One hundred rounds do not constitute fire power. One hit constitutes fire power." - General Merritt Edson, U.S. Marine Corps

NavyIrish

Mostly Harmless-- welcome to the Maryland team and I look forward to working with you.  See you on the Line--
Navy Irish
"The man who loves his country on its own account, and not merely for its trappings of interest or power, can never be divorced for
it, can never refuse to come forward when he finds that she is engaged in dangers which he has the means of warding off." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1797.

MostlyHarmless

Thanks everyone, I look forward to working with you all and improving as I do. I'm sure I'll see some of you at AGC next month.

Carl, we missed you on Sunday, I'm sure you would have enjoyed it. Hope you're teaching them Texans to shoot well- I've heard they need it.
"Alas!! I spy a shooting bench and stool ahead in yonder treeline. Perhaps also there is a forefather with a rifle. I fear an ambush!"
-not overheard during the British retreat from Concord, Apr 19, 1775

BeSwift

Quote from: MostlyHarmless on November 19, 2013, 07:36:44 PM
Thanks everyone, I look forward to working with you all and improving as I do. I'm sure I'll see some of you at AGC next month.

Carl, we missed you on Sunday, I'm sure you would have enjoyed it. Hope you're teaching them Texans to shoot well- I've heard they need it.

First post, and you're already nudging the Texans  ;D  I think we got a winner!  BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

FFJim

Quote from: BeSwift on November 19, 2013, 09:14:09 PM
Quote from: MostlyHarmless on November 19, 2013, 07:36:44 PM

First post, and you're already nudging the Texans  ;D  I think we got a winner!  BeSwift

This made me think that we need to get the next KD shoot on the schedule ASAP so we can figure out a way to get CarlB here for it!!!!
FF Jim
Dundalk, MD