News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hernando Nov. 9-10

Started by alkeford, November 13, 2013, 08:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alkeford

A great time was had by all this weekend at Hernando Sportsmans Club. 13 shooters showed up early and eager to learn there Heritage and Marksmanship. 6 of them were of the Youth variety but the differences stopped there as the scores would reveal.
We hit the ground running at 8:45. After working out some kinks with slings and such these Fine Patriots soaked up the instruction likes sponges. The young people  at this event set the bar real high for the adult shooters. Sopia and Mateo proved they had not forgotten what they had learned at previous AS. Nicholas repeatedly put down scores in the 150's (very impressive Sir). Brandon showed very much what he is about taking on hot brass down the back of the neck without a flinch. Christian operated his Rifle like a seasoned pro. Victor beat on the Riflemans door all afternoon until he finely KICKED it in with an Impressive 222 HUUZZZAAAHHH !
The rest of the shooters did very well also. Friends Joe and Brian both scored scored Rifleman repeatedly Great job gentlemen. Moses knocking on the door with scores in the high 190's.Brothers Marke and steven showed they were paying attention as there scores climb through the day. Andrew put up some fine scores in the marksmanship level. steven our sat only shooter had a great time and promised to return.
I like to thank my Instructors for coming out on short notice and saving my Bacon. Prof CJ, Smoke, Micah and Dwight C my Hat is off to you guys. you are some of the finest Men I have the pleasure to know and work with
HUUUUUZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH ! ! ! !
Esse Quam Videri (To be rather than seem to be)
Powder With My Brother Ball Most Hero Like Doth Conquer All,
Tomet Nosce
The Suda, a tenth century encyclopedia of Greek Knowledge, says: "the proverb is applied to those whose boasts exceed what they are,"and that "know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

Darrow75

Hi Archie! I just wanted to tell you what a great time I had at my first Seed! I will definitely be back, hopefully sooner rather than later! I learned a lot and what you and the guys gave me was a strong base for me to work on. I also really enjoyed the history and heritage and having the opportunity to re-learn things I had long forgotten. If you are interested...here is a little write-up I did on defensivecarry.com. HUZZAH!

http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/general-firearm-discussion/178827-first-appleseed.html

Thanks again! I hope to get out to a Shoot soon and show you the improvements that I will be working towards.