News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SW Iowa FFL stocking 795 LTR's

Started by Brown, November 04, 2013, 04:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brown

Hello Iowa Instructors from the Hoosier state!

There is a FFL in Southwest Iowa that is stocking the new Marlin 795 LTR Rifles. Believe he has 4 rifles as his initial stock.

John Newton
Newton Sporting Goods
Mt Ayr
newton.john@yahoo.com
641-344-9481 cell #

Might be a good fellow to send Appleseed attendees who are looking for their own LTR also.
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

RODGE

Southwest Shooting Supply in Shenandoah will soon have two LTRs in stock.  One will be mine.  He is a AS promoter and is planning on keeping LTRs in stock .
What we allow is what will continue!

What have you done for LIBERTY today?

RODGE

Left some more trifolds and 2014 schedules and picked up my Marlin AS LTR yesterday from Southwest Shooting Supply here in Shenandoah.  He still had one left when I departed at 4 p.m.  The phone # there is 712-246-4570.  He's located on the corner of West Thomas Ave. and Highway 59.  Ask for Dick Baldwin.  He is closed on Mondays.
What we allow is what will continue!

What have you done for LIBERTY today?

Twineagles

Let us know what you think. I have been a Ruger guy and I have to admit mine is a sweet shoting rifle.
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne