Author Topic: Appleseed Generic Promo Flyer pdf  (Read 1148 times)

Offline 308LIBERTY

• Charter Pistol Instructor
  • designated Shoot Boss
Appleseed Generic Promo Flyer pdf
« on: October 30, 2013, 10:37:23 AM »
I started this project just so I could have some flyers to take to an event last weekend. It quickly escalated to a request from one of my shoot bosses and evolved into a generic flyer anyone can use with a little space at the bottom to add your own contact info. While I still consider it a work in progress with room for improvement, I believe it gets the job done. I just added the official logo since branding is important and the QR code which I've tested and it works.

DwightC
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

Offline eaglescouter

• Instructor In Training 3
  • Sac Four Ought Nine
Re: Appleseed Generic Promo Flyer pdf
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 11:14:13 AM »
Nice looking product, thank you for sharing.

One suggestion:  Experienced shooters will learn to teach others?  I am not certain that this is an appropriate claim since we don't teach 'how to teach' at a normal Appleseed event.
Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

Offline LawDog

• designated Shoot Boss
Re: Appleseed Generic Promo Flyer pdf
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 11:33:22 AM »
One suggestion:  Experienced shooters will learn to teach others?  I am not certain that this is an appropriate claim since we don't teach 'how to teach' at a normal Appleseed event.

Actually, in Ball and Dummy for example, we do.  I always tell shooters that I won't be there when they are on their home range and that they need to learn how to diagnose themselves (with reference to the shot group analysis handout) and their shooting partners.  I talk to fathers and sons, husbands and wives, etc. about learning to coach each other.  Self-reliance and reliance on like-minded others is a core principle of the program - and certainly of the Appleseed Neighborhood concept.