News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR for Newberry, November 2 and 3, 2013

Started by TAZDevil, November 05, 2013, 02:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAZDevil

Newberry Pistol Club Range,  November 2 and 3, 2013

Shoot boss: TAZDevil

Iinstructors:  TheIronMantis and DreamerofDreams

IIT:   Armaborialis

Excellent weather and students,  all 11 were new to Appleseeed

Improvement is skills were seen in every student.
"An Englishman's home is his castle" Jason Russell

"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it."  John Adams

Thorn

Many thanks to Steven, Chris, Heather, and Tyler! 

Good weather, excellent instructors, and camaraderie among the students made for a great weekend of shooting. 

The wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the history and marksmanship instruction.  We put a lot of lead downrange and most of it actually ended up where it was supposed to on the targets.

We're looking forward to the our next Appleseed event and plan on practicing every chance we get so we can earn those rifleman badges.
"An armed society is a polite society" - RA Heinlein

armaborealis

I really enjoyed the new range, and our students were great!  Thanks for joining us, Thorn.
Rifleman - 1 July 2012 - Gaston, SC
KD Qual - 27 September 2014 - Elberton, GA

dreamerofdreams

Thanks for an awesome shoot!

Those of you who said you were interested in Libertyseeds, please drop me a message!  I'd love to set one up with you!
"On one man's soul it hath broken,
A light that doth not depart;
And his look, or a word he hath spoken,
Wrought flame in another man's heart."