News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Piru, CA Oct 26-27, 2013 After Action Report

Started by bob 210, October 28, 2013, 12:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

This is a place holder. I will post the report soon. Feel free to post any comments and pictures taken this weekend!
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

asminuteman

Well now...........

I was in thee canyon for "other" reasons......
stopped by thee AS range to sift brass, while waiting on thee folks at thee public range...
And low and behold I find Bob & Steve setting up a seed......a tad short handed.....
So, as WE do here in Cali, you stop and help......My wife got cranky, I heard chit....
BUT, I helped my friends!...and made new ones, enjoyed thee day with some DAM fine folks!
killed pumpkins, exploded colored water jugs.......enjoyed marksmenship....relived our shared history.

What do ya'll do !.... :pop:

and I wasn't signed up to teach.....I didn't take any credit....as usual......All I got was dirty, made new friends, rekindled old ones..............and slept in thee dog house for thee trouble.........IT WAS A GREAT DAY
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine