News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Life Changes, Be Ready - Prepping and Gun Expo November 2,3,2013

Started by PHenry, October 21, 2013, 06:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

For thems not already familiar with this event, it is run by two great friends of Project Appleseeds - John and Cindy Thompson (Fortress Management). They have again invited us to send a speaker and again offered us a table at no cost. I will be speaking again and also just did a podcast last week with two of the other speakers who will be at the Expo. The difference of course is that they are esteemed authors and professional speakers and I am, well, ya'll know what I am. I did my best.

This was an amazing show last year and this year it will be at the Lakeland Center - AKA: Big Time. This expo has everything from medical kits to ammo and freeze-dried food. I picked up some cool stuff myself and met some amazing people. Oh, and I promoted the program in between as well.  ^-^

As I do not tend to attract much more than flies on my own - need some good looking and smiling AS volunteers to draw people to the table so Alkeford can sell them on attending an event.

If we git enough people, leaves plenty of slack for each to take strolls and listen to some of the speakers - one of whom will be James Wesley Rawles. http://www.lifechangesbeready.com/website/expo-speaker-bios/

November 2/3, 2013 (which is weekend of my 82 yo Italian mother's birthday and she is queen of guilt, so don't even tell me u have pressing obligations!) is the date. So far it's Alkeford and myself, which is enough - at least we can pee and I can speak, but some better looking reps would be big help.

Who's in?
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

stoneknives

Carolina and I will be there. What time to start and what do you need us to bring?
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry