News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rent a shooting buddy,,,,stuck in goodyear az for the weekend

Started by Wade, October 05, 2013, 02:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wade

So  truck is broke down and in shop  ,,, ben avery range  not all that far execpt no trans   any body want to rent a shooting buddy ?   red hat instructor  rifle and ammo in truck  easy to get to  (except for that transportation thing)   rent a shooting buddy offer open to new or old shooters ,,,,free coaching  for those's still trying to get there Riflemans patch , free coaching  for those working the rust out  or just plain good time at the range ,  such a deal,    rent a shooting buddy  limeted time offer in this area .

Wade

send a pm
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

Cory Mathis

Wish I was in Goodyear AZ right now.  I would take you up on that.

No really I would love to go shooting today.  Hope you find a partner.

Cory

Wade

I have  ( a few times ) gone and done some target shooting in weather  like that  ( not too often tho ),,,kind of surprising with the weather so nice here no one wants to go target shooting  ,,,gee's I have ammo and Rifle  would even loan  rifle and ammo (switch role's shooter /coach ) with some one  just for a ride to the range ,,,,
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

azmule

Just now saw this - and I'm a couple hours away in Tucson anyway.  You don't have to go all the way to Ben Avery, the Joe Foss range is just a few miles away from you in Buckeye - one of the primary Appleseed ranges in Arizona, very nice new facility and never crowded.  The only drawback is the 200yd max range.
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

Wade

Thank you  AZmule,
I saw that on" find nra near you " ,,my offer has been extended  till wensday (they do not have a rebuilt trans in stock to fit my truck  so mine is being rebuilt)   The only Rifle I have with me is my m-1 able to do 1.7 moa  as long as the nut behind the butt does his part,   if I had a .22 with me I could see 200 yard  range  ,,all  a moot point  no transportation,,,,,o well dry fire dry fire dry fire .

Wade
WOOF!