News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Got IBC?

Started by PHenry, September 06, 2013, 05:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

Would anyone in NC, SC, VA, WV, TN, or GA be interested in a 3-day IBC at the Home Range near Ramseur NC? This would be a standard 2-day IBC  followed by a day of KD instruction and shooting. The IBC would come straight from former MI JuniorBirdman's POI as taught to me by DragonWood (now his bride). The KD portion would include advanced marksmanship ed, including come up and even mirage effects on shooting.

The range at Ramseur is one of the best I have ever seen. Wildman and Hawkeye do an amazing job of keeping it all going - including military surplus pop-up targets (reactive) out to 460 yards!

If at least 6 instructors are interested, I will offer dates and we can get it on the books. From IIT0 to MI, we all need a refresher from time to time - me especially.

Who's in?  :--- :--- :---
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

FiremanBob

I'm interested, although my calendar is getting tight.
Author of "The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22"

"Remember constantly that a nation cannot long remain strong when each man in it is individually weak, and that neither social forms nor political schemes have yet been found that can make a people energetic by composing it of pusillanimous and soft citizens." - de Tocqueville

Batherick

PHenry

If there is the will - we will find a date. Can even be next year I suppose, but sooner is always better in a boat that is taking on water - just ask Batherick!

I have also posted on several surrounding state boards.

The more the merrier! Huzaaah!

PH
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

PHenry

Hey VA!
I am looking to git an IBC going at the "Home Range" - Ranseur, NC - not so far away. I am working on a date right now. If interested, keep an eye on the NC state board under same title. This would be a Fri - Sunday event with KD instruct and shooting on Sunday on the Ramseur 500 yard range with reactive targets!
Would love to meet ya!   O0
Huzaaaah!
PHenry

NavyIrish

Interested too.  Can help spread the word to the Maryland AS crew as well.
"The man who loves his country on its own account, and not merely for its trappings of interest or power, can never be divorced for
it, can never refuse to come forward when he finds that she is engaged in dangers which he has the means of warding off." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1797.

PHenry

QuoteInterested too.  Can help spread the word to the Maryland AS crew as well.

Excellent! When it comes to maintaining Liberty - more is always better. Huzaaah!

Leaning towards Dec 6-8 date.