News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NRA Pistol Instructor Certification

Started by saltypaws, September 23, 2013, 05:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saltypaws

Following up on some Appleseed Pistol Clinic conversations I have the following information.
I found a reasonable NRA Instructor that can teach the Pistol Instructor Certification class. He charges $125 for the class and the Basic Instructor Training (BIT) is included. He has one scheduled for November 9-10 in Apex, NC that has a couple of slots left and it is first come first serve. This is not an advertised class but if he posts it on the NRA website it will fill within an hour. I have talked to him about scheduling another one but it won't be till next year. Please PM me if you are interested and I will forward the application and pre-test to fill out and send in to the instructor.

Yours in service,
Salty
"We are paratroopers Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded". ~ CPT Dick Winters ~

"Amateurs train until they get it right. Professionals train until they cannot get it wrong."

"Make good scouts of yourselves, become good rifle shots so that if it becomes necessary that you defend your families and your country that you can do it." - Lord Baden-Powell, Scouting For Boys

Davebrau

Hi Saltypaws,
My wife and I had a good time shooting at the home range appleseed this last weekend.
We appreciate your help and suggestions.

When I was putting things away last night I realized I still have a black sling that I believe you loaned my wife.

If this is yours I would like to get it back to you.

Please let me know how I can do that

Thx again

Dave and Vera

saltypaws

Dave,
Sorry I didn't see your post before. We are glad ya'll had a good time with us last weekend. Thank you for helping us share our American heritage and continue our fine tradition of marksmanship!

I will check around and find out who's missing the black sling. All of my slings are green and accounted for. I'll PM you when I find out.

Yours in service,
Salty
"We are paratroopers Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded". ~ CPT Dick Winters ~

"Amateurs train until they get it right. Professionals train until they cannot get it wrong."

"Make good scouts of yourselves, become good rifle shots so that if it becomes necessary that you defend your families and your country that you can do it." - Lord Baden-Powell, Scouting For Boys