News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Springfield, OR, September 21-22, 2013 AAR

Started by Prescott, September 24, 2013, 02:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prescott

Another great weekend in Springfield, OR on the first fall weekend of the year, and it surely did feel like the first weekend of the year.  Saturday wasn't too bad, but Sunday was certainly chilly and drizzly.  The was the last Springfield event for 2013 and I will be working with the club on our dates for next year and will hopefully get them posted in January.   I expect to schedule 3-4 events at EEGC next year.

Congratulation to Kevin, the newest Rifleman in Oregon. Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah!

Pictures of the event should be posted shortly.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

TheSquirrelPatrol

I enjoyed working with the small group on Saturday, we got through the planned instruction on time, but were able to do it at a nice pace, and it seemed like the students were absorbing the concepts and enjoying the history.

Unfortunately I was too busy to take a lot of pictures.

DSC_1949 by Squirrel Patrol, on Flickr

DSC_1948 by Squirrel Patrol, on Flickr

DSC_1947 by Squirrel Patrol, on Flickr

DSC_1944 by Squirrel Patrol, on Flickr