News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

October 19-20, 2013 Camp Atterbury, IN Instructor Weekend

Started by AuntieBellum, September 22, 2013, 10:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AuntieBellum

ALL instructors are invited.  It should be a fun, and, most importantly, educational event.

Please sign up via Eventbrite, NOT via instructor scheduling (unless you have specifically been tasked with admin/CoF duties).  We will need an accurate count for targets and planning and having everyone on the check-in sheet will expedite check-in for Camp Atterbury.

Is it CRITICAL that you follow all instructions on the info link.  That is, the link I will provide goes to the EIP.  Click on the info link on the EIP and follow the instructions.  When you email your contact and rifle info, please include your screen name.  Then sign up via Eventbrite.

Please note the $10/day range fee applies to all.  Including Friday if you come in that evening.  Camping right on the range is available, too.  I plan to camp and drift to sleep by the sound of machine guns quietly pew-pew-pew-ing in the distance.

Looking forward to seeing you then!

P.S. Link to follow.  I sent scuzzy a boat-load of work this evening.   >:D
LINK: https://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-location.php?locationid=250&showall=yes
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

dragonfly

You don't have to wait till Oct 19-20th and you don't have to drive all the way to Indy, Lodi Oct. 5 and 6th http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=37651.msg272244#msg272244

See you there  :~

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Trig

1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

slim

I'm also doing my best to get ol' SPQR to get an IIT Primer going for the weekend. That's kind of like a quick and dirty Instructor Boot Camp where you'll learn the ins and outs of being an Instructor. I recommend anyone who's still relatively new to the Instructor Cadre or has never been to an IBC be there for this IIT Primer. It'll get you a great jump start on your Instructor Journey.

It would also be good for seasoned volunteers like me to be there so we can learn to be better Instructor trainers.

...and Mudcat will be there. This is like a win, win, win.

Brown

WPA (wolf) is donating 160 rds of .223 ammo to every instructor for this event. all of it will be 55gr FMJ

If you want to shoot more than this please bring additional ammo but this will be enough to get comeups to 500yds and 3 KD AQT's

Free ammo, free autographs from slim, what else can a instructor ask for? Get to Eventbrite and sign up now!!
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR