News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramsure 28-29

Started by saltypaws, September 17, 2013, 10:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saltypaws

I am signed up to instruct and I am bringing 2 juniors. I am also making some calls to get others to attend. Will this be canceled if we don't get a shot boss? Or is that not a problem? I am working on RH and plan on doing most the demonstrations as needed.

I invite all to come and bust my chops as needed and help me rise to the level of professionalism required to join such a great cadre......

Salty

Oh yeh and i am required by the juniors I am bringing to have a campfire Saturday night with smores... everyone will be invited :pop:
"We are paratroopers Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded". ~ CPT Dick Winters ~

"Amateurs train until they get it right. Professionals train until they cannot get it wrong."

"Make good scouts of yourselves, become good rifle shots so that if it becomes necessary that you defend your families and your country that you can do it." - Lord Baden-Powell, Scouting For Boys

hawkeye

Someone will step up to SB don't worry. I have a couple of people that said they are coming to this shoot. I went to Office Max and bought clear plastic display holders for tri folds and have been spreading them around to local gun stores maybe that will help spread the word.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

Pain Killer

Here is a Flyer for that date in Ramseur. It can be modified for future dates as well. I also posted it on Carolina Shooters Forum and NCGun Forum. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this one.

Thanks,
PK

"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Sly223

PK very nice thanks,
Salty, take this promo and work it as a challenge to yourself to see how many people you can get to the line to whitness you in action while they learn the history and the program will wrap them up like a constrictor if there any sort of American.God speed brother.
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

saltypaws

Thanks! That's a great idea.... :slap: and challenge.......
I had been calling friends but sounds like I actually need to start PROMOTING!
What was I thinking?
These firing lines won't fill themselves...
You can't be inspired if you don't hear the story.....
The water won't bail itself from a sinking ship....
The politicians won't do the right thing if we don't hold their feet to the fire!!!! :sb:

YES! YES! JESUS H. TAP-DANCING CHRIST... I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!  ^:)^

Thanks for holding my feet to the fire! I am embarrassed that I was standing by doing nothing. I almost had it.
I'll call on as many Raleigh shops as I can while I am up there seeing customers and start burning up the phones. @@)
Please PM with any other ideas and I'll jump on them!

Salty
"We are paratroopers Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded". ~ CPT Dick Winters ~

"Amateurs train until they get it right. Professionals train until they cannot get it wrong."

"Make good scouts of yourselves, become good rifle shots so that if it becomes necessary that you defend your families and your country that you can do it." - Lord Baden-Powell, Scouting For Boys

Sly223

Contact your SB tell him to go into TIPS under ShootBoss and get the shooter contact info. and send them a personal e-mail promise them a free shoot if they bring some one . If you run into any resistance Let me know what you need and I will stress the importance to the sucess of our cause! ..:..
Deligate as much as possible as you mentor recruit them for the job they do not realize they were cut out for!
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

saltypaws

Thanks for the ideas. I have been working the phones. Sadly there is no SB signed up so far and even sadder are no one currently signed up through Everbrite. I know people are attending but not signed up through the interwebs..... &)

I am planning on hitting a gun show this weekend an hour from my home with trifolds and fliers but it will be 2.5 hours away from the range. :-[ 
I'll keep hitting the bricks and calling LEO and other groups... If I can't get them to this one I'll get them to another one!  ~~:)

Salty

Uncas

Salty,

I've been putting a redcoat target in my Trifolds that I Hand out. Tell them if they clear the target we could use their help, if not we can help them.
"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest ... if we want to learn the use of arms, here is a golden opportunity."–Mahatma Gandhi

saltypaws

Quote from: Sly223 on September 18, 2013, 12:31:38 PM
Contact your SB tell him to go into TIPS under ShootBoss and get the shooter contact info. and send them a personal e-mail promise them a free shoot if they bring some one .

Great idea Sly  ..:.. we have 5 signed up now and 4 or more coming. Could someone volunteer as SB and send me the email addresses for the ones signed up? I'll do the rest.. promise!

I have called all the Leo's  @&) I know and still working on Raleigh gun shops to post the fliers PK sent. Thanks again PK!  O0   I am building an Outlook contact list in an attempt to be organized.  :wb: I wonder how an eblast would work getting people back out and them to bring new ones...hummmmm. Wouldn't hurt to ask...

Salty

Pain Killer

"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

saltypaws