News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Constitution Day Appleseed in Piru, CA Sept. 13-14, 2008

Started by bob 210, August 25, 2008, 05:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

Soon it will be time for another Appleseed Rifle Marksmanship Clinic at the RWVA-West home range in Piru, CA. The difference will not

only be the date, which is Sept. 13-14,2008 but, we are taking this opportunity to commemorate the ratification of the Constitution of the

United States of America. Come join us at the RWVA Constitution Day Appleseed! Every attendee will receive a free copy of the

Constitution/Declaration of Independence/Bill of Rights and of course excellent rifle marksmanship training along with a healthy does

of Revolutionary War history and stories of our heritage as fought for on April 19, 1775. You will be joined by countless shooters all across the

nation as the RWVA presents another Nationwide Rifle Marksmanship Event, with Appleseed Shoots being held in 8 other states!

Here's another opportunity to test your skills against the AQT and learn what it takes to move from being an American rifle owner to becoming

an American Rifleman! So bring your friends, bring your family, bring your coworkers, and immerse yourself in the heritage that is

Rifle Marksmanship in America!!!!

Get in those pre-reg's for the upcoming September 13-14 Piru, CA Appleseed at www.appleseedinfo.org . This gives us an idea of how many

instructors to have available to be able to properly cover the line, let alone get an accurate count of targets, t-shirts, hand-outs, etc.

So who is coming to the Piru, CA Appleseed September 13-14, 2008 and have you pre-reg'ed yet? This event has a 50 shooter

capacity limit, so make sure you reserve your place before it fills up!

Remember.....it costs $45 for one day and $70 for two days if you pre-reg and it now costs $50 for one day and $80 for two days if you

don't pre-reg.

P.S. Ammo that attracts a magnet is prohibited at this range.

See you at Piru!!! Bob 210
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

bob 210

NEWS FLASH!

The good folks at Cold Steel(www.coldsteel.com), the knife manufacturer have donated a nice selection of knives to the CA Appleseed effort! Several of these knives will be given away at the Piru Sept 13-14 Appleseed. Everyone who attends, will be given a free ticket and the winning tickets will be pulled at the close of the event on Sunday! Don't miss out! Be sure to pre-reg for this event at www.appleseedinfo.org
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Scout

Great job on looking after your guys Bob, I have heard rumors that you continue to rack up huge freebies for the California Appleseeders. :D ;D 
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

voortrekker

Quote from: bob 210 on September 03, 2008, 07:32:15 PM
The good folks at Cold Steel(www.coldsteel.com), the knife manufacturer have donated a nice selection of knives to the CA Appleseed effort! Several of these knives will be given away at the Piru Sept 13-14 Appleseed. Everyone who attends, will be given a free ticket and the winning tickets will be pulled at the close of the event on Sunday! Don't miss out! Be sure to pre-reg for this event at www.appleseedinfo.org

bob 210,

How did this contribution from Cold Steel come about?

Cold Steel = very good product.  :)

Just curious here.

This may be an example on how we might get more contributors or sponsors.

Thanks,

Brett
If YOU are thinking, WE are winning.

bob 210

Quote from: voortrekker on September 03, 2008, 08:40:28 PM
Quote from: bob 210 on September 03, 2008, 07:32:15 PM

bob 210,

How did this contribution from Cold Steel come about?

Cold Steel = very good product.  :)

Just curious here.

This may be an example on how we might get more contributors or sponsors.

Thanks,

Brett

I posted the story on the SC Board.

voortrekker

SC board???      ???

I don't see a SC board.

Am I missing something here?

Maybe I'm having a brain fart here, I don't see a SC board.

What does SC board mean in your post?

Thanks,

Brett
If YOU are thinking, WE are winning.

wcmartin1

SC = State Coordinator

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=3019.0

PM comin' atcha, Brett.
"Unhappy it is, though, to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast and that the once-happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by a race of slaves.  Sad alternative!  But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?" - George Washington - from a letter to a close friend after the events of April 19, 1775

"There is no nation on earth powerful enough to accomplish our (the United States) overthrow.  Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter.  From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger.  I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing." - Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837