News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IL has a new IIT

Started by ATM, September 09, 2013, 10:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATM

Please welcome benning375, he stepped up to take the orange hat this past weekend!  ^:)^

Hope to see you border raiding back in Indiana from time to time, buddy.  ;) See you on the trail!
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

Kelso

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
― Samuel Adams

"No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders."
― Samuel Adams

brianheeter

I thought that guy looked familiar.  I seem to remember his face from an Atterbury shoot earlier this year.

Welcome and Thank you!  NOW GET TO WORK!!!!   :)

brian
(refuse to) Kiss the Ring!

SPQR

WHATWHATWHAT. We taught him up dont we get to keep him?  Dadgummit.

Tom we hardly knew ye
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

Mutti

Quote from: SPQR on September 11, 2013, 01:06:29 AM
WHATWHATWHAT. We taught him up dont we get to keep him?  Dadgummit.

Tom we hardly knew ye

LOL - I'm sure he'll be border raiding. We surely appreciate all the hard work from your side!
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

George Hacker

benning375, thanks for stepping up to take an orange hat.  Best wishes on your journey on the Appleseed Trail.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

RBKL

Congrats benning375!  (You know, you will always be Peach to me   ;) )  Looking forward to working with you in the future. 

Prairie Eagle

benning375, thank you for helping on the cause, I'll see you on the trail!

Steck