News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Smyrna Beach, August 10 - 11, 2013

Started by FLawyer, August 11, 2013, 08:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLawyer

This is a placeholder to open the thread and allow photos to be posted.  A full report will be posted tomorrow. 
All men have been endowed by their Creator with the unalienable right to keep and bear arms.  All we have do is protect it.

Molon Labe!

9mm4545

I will just say that it was gratifying to see folks come out in the heat and humidity to experience the wonder of Project Appleseed. Of our three hardy students, two were repeat offenders on the Appleseed circuit. And, despite the copious sweating, we had a 33% Rifleman conversion rate! Congratulations to Tony for avoiding the icy cold water under the North Bridge by improving his 210 score to a very respectable 220 on a subsequent AQT. I give kudos to Mike for sticking with it; know that you will continue to improve with much dry practice in the comfort and cool of your living room. Relax and get in touch with your inner NPOA. Jim, it was a pleasure working with you. You will progress in your precision marksmanship endeavors by just remembering just two magic words: "front sight". I believe FLawyer owes somebody an "Infernoseed" patch as the conditions certainly warranted it. I do hope that Ben will post the dramatic retirement (with extreme prejudice) of his Orange Hat. Ben, I do believe a Red Hat accents your rugged good looks much better than the old garish Orange Hat ever could. Welcome to the Red Hat circle of friends!
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

Lucky Lori

Congratulations to  Ben  for earning his  Red  Hat !!!   Fine   Job !!  You have worked very hard  and done excellent.

Lucky  Lori

neilevan

Great working Glenn, Bruce and Ben.

Looking forward to the "Hat Retirement Ceremony" video...
"The tree of Liberty must be refreshed, from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

ToneDef

I LOVE hearing Rambo Granny's Hootin' & Hollerin' when things blow up!
"Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing." - Thomas Paine, Rights of Man, 1791

"There's the country of America, which you have to defend, but there's also the IDEA of America. America is more than just a country, it's an idea. An idea that's supposed to be contagious." - Bono

Palatka ten twelve "Smoakin' IBC"