News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Planning Post for New Philly this weekend...

Started by Corvette, July 16, 2013, 05:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

This is a planning post for the shoot this weekend at New Philly.  I will be the SB and Dougum and Chevy Shooter are signed up to help.  We could use an extra hand on the line if someone else wishes to step up.  I will be camping at the Range for the weekend and hopefully arriving Friday late afternoon to get setup and organized for the weekend.  I have sent an email to the club to identify any admin/organization issues to address. 

ChevyShooter/Dougum, I assume you guys will be camping with me.  If any shooters are planning on camping, please let me know.  Last I checked we will have nine on the line, I am working on a couple of walk-ons but none confirmed so far.

Corvettte
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Ratchett

You are up to 10. I am on vacation sorry I cannot make it over, but I am covering the Annapolis Md one day event does that count   ;)

Come on instructor cadre step up and help these brothers out!!!

Have a good shoot!
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Corvette

Dougum/ChevyShooter

Talked with the club president today to firm up details for the shoot.  they will be cooking us lunch both days and offering it for a donation to the club.  Also, I will be packing a cot and sleeping in one of the range houses, (air conditioning) and be advised, he said he would make arrangements for the building with a shower to be available for us to use as well.  Also, we will have access to the stove and coffee pot for breakfast so I may not even bring my camp stove.  Pack accordingly. See you tomorrow night.

Dougum, practice your instructions, we need to get that PC3 signed off this weekend.  See you guys tomorrow nite.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

jeep45238

It's been a looooong time since I've been able to do an AS.  I signed up as a shooter for the 31AUG shoot, but I'll bring my orange hat just in case.  I'll also try to bring some folks along.

Looking forward to easing back into the swing of things  &)
USAF A1C ~ Never settle for the ordinary.

Rights cease to exist when restrictions are put on them.