News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IL has a new Red Hat! Congrats Imadentist. ..

Started by Steck, July 10, 2013, 09:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steck

Imadentist nailed his Red Hat at Sparta IL June 29-30, well-earned!

^:)^   ^:)^   ^:)^

Let's celebrate his accomplishment ... and his man-prettiness ... below!

HUZZAH!

2 clicks low

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Prairie Eagle

hawkhavn

Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Mutti

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Kelso

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
― Samuel Adams

"No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders."
― Samuel Adams

Boston

connibear

......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

George Hacker

Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

DrRichP

DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

LesMoore

Pete!

-Pete

"It is an enormous simplification to speak of the American mind. Every American has his own mind." -Ludwig von Mises (Theory and History)
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein (The Moon is a Harsh Mistress)
"Those who are in love with practice without knowledge are like the sailor who gets into a ship without rudder or compass and who never can be certain [where] he is going. Practice must always be founded on sound theory." -Leonardo da Vinci (#19 Of the Mistakes made By Those Who Practice Without Knowledge)

imadentist

Thanks everyone.  I have learned so much since becoming involved with AS and I have met so many wonderful people.  I know that I still have so much more to learn and so many more wonderful people to meet and learn from on this journey...looking forward to it.

IMA/Russ

Sure, Not

Good job. Rous
"Necessity is the mother that will imprison you, starve you, and kill you dead without remorse. If you have not prepared for necessity in emergency situations you will die. She is a cold-hearted woman with neither love nor sympathy for those who do not foresee and prepare."

The name Not Sure is from a movie every adult should watch. "Idiocracy" unfortunately it has come true.

imadentist

I know who you are GLJ...the ROUS gave it away.  Welcome aboard my friend, I have my orange hat waiting for you and I promise to be hard on you while you are working your way through the ranks.  As one Squid to a Jarhead you know we must support each other in battle but we sharpen each other the rest of the time...think I read that somewhere :cool2:

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

alkeford

Well done Sir here's your new bucket
Esse Quam Videri (To be rather than seem to be)
Powder With My Brother Ball Most Hero Like Doth Conquer All,
Tomet Nosce
The Suda, a tenth century encyclopedia of Greek Knowledge, says: "the proverb is applied to those whose boasts exceed what they are,"and that "know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

Jedi

"There is no thing good or evil, except that thinking makes it so"

GooseGun

Congratulations imadentist  :))

GooseGun out.
I am convinced that they are mad men, devoid of reason. There is no logic in this place -Me

"A computer is useless if it can't be thrown out the window."