News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Started by Talon, September 05, 2008, 07:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

PHenry

Talon,

Excllent point sir! Florida is slackin' badly!  :-[

I will git busy contacting all of our existing venues as a start. I feel certain that Myakka will have us agin, and I know a certain "Rough and Tumble Redneck" in Ft. Myers that would likely be willin' as he has shown tremendous dedication to the program thus far.

I'll bet Lady Gunner can also git one going at Glades.

I am hoping that after the October event in Hernando, that they will invite us back for many more and April 19th. will be high on the list of requests.

So that's four - not nearly enough, but I'll just have to get out my promo hat and git crackin'!  8)

I mean there are hundreds of ranges here in the Sunshine State - so it would jist be flat embarrassin' to have less than an even half dozen - at least.  :-[ :-[ :-[

Thanks for the kick in the arse - I needed it!  ;D
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Fred

While you're at it there, PHenry, let's get some more FL IBCs going - should be popular with instructors if you set them up for Dec-Jan - but with 4 4/19 FL AS in the hopper, you're gonna need 16 instructors in FL. We'll try to help out from up north, but be best if you can have them right there, in-state.

Right?
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Scout

I have the November 2-9 BC coming up here in Texas. I would be glad to have some of your guys here. They can get four in a minivan or SUV and the drive is only about a day and a half. Leave Friday after work and be here for the Sunday start.

Then ten days later they are back at work. But they are now Appleseed Instructors. ;) :D ;D
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

PHenry

Fred,

Good point - I put the cart before the horse. Hmmmmm, I'll have to work on that. Has always been my personal goal to get Florida to stand on it's own. We currently have six solid IITs here, including yours truly and that simply willn't do.

So much water and so few hands on buckets! Time to git busy in the Sunshine State.  8)
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata