News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Harvard this weekend (8/3-8/4)

Started by johnnymac101, July 29, 2013, 05:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnymac101

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me the hours for the Saturday Appleseed- I know it starts at 8:30am but when does it end, 4:30pm??
Thanks.

voidoid

Hi,

It should end around 4:30.  However, due to the fact that we have no available Shoot Boss it looks like we are going to have to cancel.
The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.
~George Washington

dwarven1

Did they change the part about in the absence of a shoot boss, a red hat can run a shoot when I wasn't looking?

Very disappointing to get that email from HSC this morning about the shoot being cancelled.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

voidoid

AFAIK, that policy hasn't changed since I ran a shoot last year.  However, I reached out and no one stepped up. 

The best we can do right now is prep for the September shoot.  I'm keeping that weekend free and will put my name on the schedule.
The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.
~George Washington