News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Does anyone know a board member at a range in Florida?

Started by PHenry, September 09, 2008, 06:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

To all Florida Applseeders:

We have us a deeeelema ladies and gents! California is whoopin' our collective arses in general, and especially for the April 19, 2009 event!

We need to get more ranges on line in general, and especially for the April 19. 2009 shoot.

This is a special event that no range would want to be caught not supporting.

Get me contact info and I will send them info on hosting the Second Annual April 19th Shoot.

This is the one where we have shooters all across this great nation to fire at a Redcoat target simultaneously at 1700 EST. It is an awesome sight to behold, that would make any red-blooded American grin from ear to ear! In 2009, there will be thousands of rifles sounding the Liberty Bell all at once! Wow!

What 2A supporting rifle range wouldn't wanna be in on some of that? ???

I know darn well I don't not stand alone here in Florida - the nation's model for pro-2A legislation, so step up and lend your support today. Get in before the crowd!  ;D ;D ;D
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

panhead

Yep

I and the wife are pretty well acquainted with the powers at Hernando Sportsmans Club. If you like, we can discuss this at the AS Oct 4&5 at Hernando. OR, gimme a shout. I don't go online every day, but I'm not too hard to find. And, I work real close to the Antelope Club, hint, hint

Just remind Fred to send me my rifleman package before the Hernando shoot. The wimmens there love a man in uniform  ;^0
But, the price they paid to win us our liberty? Few of us can comprehend it. Even fewer of us would want - or even be willing - to pay it. But all of us should know - at least - about it.

Never forget. Just to remember, is to honor.  -Fred

PHenry

ph,
That's good to know - yes, I will get with you at the shoot.

I serve as an RO at the WAC - so anytime I am on duty, I would be honored to get you in as my guest should you find yourself down in that neck-o-the woods on a Saturday.

As to your order - Fred is a very busy man. If I knew how to speed that process up - I could get rich just selling my secret!  :o

He's usually pretty fast with targets and shooting jackets - I will cross my fingers for you.  ;D

Thanks,
PH
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

panhead

no problem, my box showed up wednesday i think. all was present and accounted for. i had ordered a few years back for the first time, ordering springs and garand clips, slings, targets and a guide. all was good then too.

for some reason (cheap), i have been saving the targets till i "get better and dont look stoopid". so now i have a bunch of virgin targets and no accurate gage of my skills. i see a range trip soon with my AQT's. who looks stoopid now?

don't save em guys...

no complaints at all. i know i wouldn't get that much done in a 3 day week if i was running the show. uhh, maybe i should run for congress  ;^ 0

anyway, all is good, many thanks to mrsfred also!

well, back to streching and getting prone. and sitting, just not on the couch just yet LOL
But, the price they paid to win us our liberty? Few of us can comprehend it. Even fewer of us would want - or even be willing - to pay it. But all of us should know - at least - about it.

Never forget. Just to remember, is to honor.  -Fred

Old Glory!

Phenry,
I don't know any board members at ranges in FLorida, but I do know that Wisconsin is getting pretty cold this time of year, and flights to Orlando are usually the most reasonable of airfares.  FL is looking pretty good right now.  So I googled rifle range Orlando and this came up. 

http://www.cfrpc.com/ranges.html

Looks pretty nice.  Nothing on their 2009 schedule yet.  hmm???  Worth checking out?

OG in chili-wisconsin
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

PHenry

OG,
Looks good to me - who's going to contact these folks and afford them the opportunity to serve.

I will do myself eventually, but still very busy right now and need hep!

PH

Old Glory!

Quote from: PHenry on November 13, 2008, 03:58:16 PM
OG,
Looks good to me - who's going to contact these folks and afford them the opportunity to serve.

I will do myself eventually, but still very busy right now and need hep!

PH
Here that, Florida?  PH needs help.  Anyone near Orlando?  If not, we could start an e-mail/phone call campaign. 

http://www.cfrpc.com/ranges.html

check it out!
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion