Author Topic: IBC Bowman, Georgia July 13-14  (Read 159 times)

Offline DrJohn

• Retired Senior Instructor
IBC Bowman, Georgia July 13-14
« on: June 26, 2013, 12:03:05 PM »
The upcoming IBC is fast approaching and we need to make final preparations. I have been unable to secure the regular email addresses of all attendees and need this information in order to send out the syllabus and notes on how to prepare. We will meet at 2227 Dusty Road, Bowman, Georgia 30624 at 0:800 Saturday morning for registration. We have been able to secure a large, air-conditioned and well equipped classroom nearby, but that will be explained Saturday morning during the IBC welcome. We are most fortunate in acquiring the services of the person best able to teach the Story and how to tell it. Again, this will be explained during the welcome Saturday. Please get in touch with me and let me know your normal email address as soon as you can, so that I can send you appropriate materials. I look forward to seeing all of my Appleseed brothers and sisters again and expect we are going to have a most productive weekend.

In Liberty,

John "DrJohn" Sampson
JohnSampson210@gmail.com
912 223-5808
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....