News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Shoot Boss in PA - RoverAce

Started by mal, May 22, 2013, 08:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mal

I'm please to announce that Pennsylvania has a new ShootBoss, Gary "RoverAce" Ritter.

Gary attended his first shoot in Oct 2011 (?), shot Rifleman in Dec & has been working the Appleseed trail every month with me at Manheim ever since.  More than once he has single-handedly been responsible for the majority of the turnout at a shoot, inviting family, friends, coworkers... and some guy on the street.

Thank you RoverAce for your service past & future & i look forward to continuing to work with you.

Oh... and now that you've got your Green Hat, i'm gonna go sit back there on that lawn chair & let you do all the work!

Mal
~
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

Chainsaw

I think I actually just felt my blood pressure go down a point...

Way to go Gary!
Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

Steck

Edheler

lprgcfrank

"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

Charles McKinley

Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

arpjoe

Roverace - Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah!!
Starve the collective (Ref: Starving the Monkeys, Tom Baugh) and
restore the Constitution.

He is a fool who knows not that swords were given to men, that none might be slave, but such as know not how to use them..
Algernon Sidney
Discourses Concerning Government
Ch. 2, sect. 4, p.343

GEmanuel

Great job Gary. I can't wait to work on your line.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

George Hacker

Congratulations, RoverAce.  May all your shoots run flawlessly and without incident.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Roverace

Thankyou all for the kind words

Roverace :)

troop2dad

Hi Gary,
A little late here but I wanted to offer congratulations as well.
I hope to see you, Mal, Dave and Gary Gary at the range soon for another learning experience.
Mark

Kelso

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
― Samuel Adams

"No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders."
― Samuel Adams

SSG Platz

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.