News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NC has new Orange Hats!

Started by dreamerofdreams, June 18, 2013, 10:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamerofdreams

Welcome, Jumpboot and flyfisher! 

Thanks for stepping up and joining the crew!
"On one man's soul it hath broken,
A light that doth not depart;
And his look, or a word he hath spoken,
Wrought flame in another man's heart."

Adena

"Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom." - John Adams

"The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave." - Patrick Henry, Speech in the Virginia Convention, March 23, 1775

ThaiFighter

"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

Kelso

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
― Samuel Adams

"No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders."
― Samuel Adams

Pain Killer

To my friend Steve and my father Robert, thanks for stepping up and helping us try and save the Country!  O0

PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Jumpboot

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, it feels great to be part of a program that I truly believe in. I look forward to learning a lot from you all.
Rifleman 6 May 2012

dreamerofdreams

Please welcome Rusty_Bucket, another new Orange Hat!   ^:)^
"On one man's soul it hath broken,
A light that doth not depart;
And his look, or a word he hath spoken,
Wrought flame in another man's heart."

Mutti

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Rusty_Bucket

Dreamer of Dreams,  thank you for all of the help with the tech stuff that bogged me down. Thanks for the welcome. I am glad to be a part of this team as I too believe that we need to actively stand for what is right.
"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself.  They are the American people's liberty, teeth and keystone under independence...From the hour the Pilgrims landed to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security, and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable....The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference—they deserve a place of honor with all that is good...."  George Washington

PHenry

O0

Ready to take fast lane to a red hat?  ^-^

Nothing like a RBC to get sharp at instructing and shooting to 500 yards! Just happens to be one coming up and right in yer back yard.
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Reddot

Welcome Aboard guys, thanks for stepping up!