News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Menomonie WI, May 11-12,2013

Started by martin, May 13, 2013, 04:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

Mother Nature tried her best to chase us off the line Saturday but nobody quit! Everybody made good progress. Congratulations to Menomonie's newest rifleman ,,, Bret with a 238. Well done!
Special thanks to our partner, the Menomonie Rifle and Pistol Club for their assistance.
Congratulations to all that re-qualified,,,,Kurt   214
                                                                 Hiromi 225
                                                                 JoAnn 219
                                                                 Alex    222
                                                                 Robb217
Thanks to all the instructors,,,Wally, CalamityJenn, Buckshot, and also Bugginout,RustyRed,and Nate_M
Also, thanks to Northwest Wisconsin and Minnesota's newest Bluehat Volunteer Hiromi  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ thanks for stepping up!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Taylor

Great work everybody. I hope to see you all soon.   O0
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Hiro

Thanks for the fun Wisconsin weekend, glad to meet everyone!

BugginOut

I was great to work with everyone!
Plan A = saving the country.
-Fred

Trig

Looks like another success in Wi!  Congrats to Bret!!  Hope to see you back with friends  O0

Thanks to all the hats for running another safe and fun event!  :bow:
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

RustyRed

what a fun shoot, Saturday was so cold windy,snow,sleet then came the rain!
But Sunday was sunny an windy but it was much better

Thanks to Hiromi for taken on the Blue hat :bow: we need good people like you O0

We all got to get down an shoot,Bugginout made the Boss shoot to, thanks for all the help

Bret way to go,you worked hard  and you did it!

Cathy you are almost there,I know we will see you soon

Darrell  Dry fire :---I will see you soon!

James I hope to see you an Anna again soon when it gets warmer,Saturday just didn't help us.

pic's will be comming soon

RustyRed

pic

RustyRed

pic

helmsdeepsurvivor

What a great time and experience.  Helms(Bret) here.  I have passed out all those packets I got from you guys and have spread the word to all my shooting pals.  I am hopefully getting a shooting jacket for my birthday in 6 days so next time I come back I may blend it a bit.  Thanks again guys for all the helpful tips that you shared with me!  I look forward to the next time it works for me to come out and shoot, have to get that gold patch and the cold weather patch yet:)
"Not all who wander are lost."
Tolkien

"The hunter who wanders through these lands sees sights which ever afterward remain fixed in his mind.... Apart from this, yet mingled with it, is the strong attraction of the silent places, of the large tropic moons, and the splendor of the new stars; where the wanderer sees the awful glory of sunrise and sunset in the wide waste spaces of the earth, unworn of man, and changed only by the slow change of the ages through time everlasting."
Theodore Roosevelt

Helms

helmsdeepsurvivor

Also thanks Martin for being so helpful!  I am excited to say I got my order in for the Garand the day I got home from the shoot!
"Not all who wander are lost."
Tolkien

"The hunter who wanders through these lands sees sights which ever afterward remain fixed in his mind.... Apart from this, yet mingled with it, is the strong attraction of the silent places, of the large tropic moons, and the splendor of the new stars; where the wanderer sees the awful glory of sunrise and sunset in the wide waste spaces of the earth, unworn of man, and changed only by the slow change of the ages through time everlasting."
Theodore Roosevelt

Helms

dragonfly

Quote from: helmsdeepsurvivor on May 19, 2013, 03:50:32 PM
Also thanks Martin for being so helpful!  I am excited to say I got my order in for the Garand the day I got home from the shoot!

Well done, what a great country we live in  O0 O0

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.