News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Need ammo? Here is a good tool.

Started by Drfury, March 17, 2013, 04:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drfury

www.gunbot.net

You can search by caliber and it will show you who has what in stock and what the price per round is. It tracks the websites in near real time, so it wont give you bad hits.
Its a heck of a lot faster than going to each individual website.

Also, Walmart has a smartphone app that allows you to get updates on what is in stock at a particular store. You can download it on Itunes and im sure there is a droid equivalent.
If you use this app you can save yourself a drive to the store.

If im able to find more than 1 bulk pack at a time, im going to buy 3 or 4 if possible, and I will bring spare boxes to sell at the shoots (at cost of course, not going to gouge people). Id suggest everyone else does the same.
Our liberties we prize and our rights we will maintain.

Unit5

Thank You for the link!!  I found some 22LR, now I can take my sons out to the range.  Maybe I can show them some skills I learned from Appleseed.

Drfury

Finally scored some ammo watching the gunbot website. I just kept checking it every night looking for anything at the 10 cent threshold. Midwayusa had Remington subsonic 500 rounds for 50 shipped, which comes out to 10 cents a round. That's half the price everyone else is charging right now. We'll see if it actually ships now.

Drfury

I just scored another 500 round brick from MidwayUSA. Keep checking Gunbot on a regular basis and you will get a good buy as well.
Also, I was checking out Winchester Wildcat and Fiocci at MidwayUSA, it was supposed to be instock on April 1st, and is now listed as "overdue" which I think means that it didnt arrive on time.
I would suspect it will be in stock in the next few days. Keep your browser open on gunbot and keep hitting refresh!

Green Bean

Thanks for the tip.  Pick up a box for of 500. Total cost was .10 a round shipped. Not great deal but it's ammo.  Shipping was kinda of high.  I signed up to be notified of the coming soon ammo.

Drfury

Yeah I jumped on the Remington subsonic because even with shipping, it's half the going rate on the rest of the web right now.

fatboytactical

Fat people are harder to kidnap.