News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Baraboo, Wisconsin May 4-5,2013

Started by martin, May 06, 2013, 07:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

Mother nature really co-operated this weekend making for a great time at the Circus City Sportsman Club. Everyone worked hard right up to end. Remember, don't give up,,,practice and we'll see you again!
Congratulations to Kevin ,who shot a 223 to get his Rifleman patch!
Thanks to our instructors , RustyRed, AhhShoot, Infidel, and Wally. Good Job ! 

Also, special thanks to our friends, Tony and Laurie, for always making us feel welcome in their home.
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

RustyRed

Oh Yes Mother nature sure did co-operated this weekend we left behind 14 inches of snow to come  to Baraboo,WI and when we were driving I seen flowers an trees budding it was nice to see.
The shooters were dressed for cold and rain but by afternoon the sun was warm and wonderful to feel the heat on us, what a great group of students can't wait to see you all again!

I will be posting pic's soon, see if you can spot the D-fly spy!!

RustyRed

pic

RustyRed

pic's

dragonfly

Well done everyone  O0 O0 O0  :~
D-fly Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

ahhshoot

It was gorgeous weather. But it's always like that down here Martin  ::)
I had a lot of fun Saturday and I wish I could have been there Sunday. 

Congratulations Kevin. Well done sir.

It was great to see some brand new shooters, along with some experienced
ones so eager to learn.

I hope to see you all at another Appleseed! :---
The past is only the future with the lights on.

ahhshoot

ahhshoot

Johnnyappleseed

Nice !
By the looks of this shoot ,I would not be surprised to see relays next time !

What is the range capacity at Circus city?
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

ahhshoot

RCBS

Thank you so much for a great experience last weekend.  I'm telling as many people as I can about wonderful instruction and sense of history you get out of an Appleseed event.  We'll be back with more numbers. 

Greg

Infidel

What a great group of shooters, so many nice groups so fast. Congrats to Kevin  :bow: for making rifleman I really thought there would be more, maybe we should be tougher next time  &). Thank you Martin for running an awsome shoot.

Infidel

Trig

Quote from: RCBS on May 07, 2013, 11:58:50 PM
Thank you so much for a great experience last weekend.  I'm telling as many people as I can about wonderful instruction and sense of history you get out of an Appleseed event.  We'll be back with more numbers. 

Greg

Thanks Greg!   Hope to see ya on the line soon!

Looks like another fantastic shoot!  Thanks to all the instructors and shooters who made this happen!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Wally

Quote from: RCBS on May 07, 2013, 11:58:50 PM

Greg

Greg, it was great meeting you, you we're shooting some pretty impressive groups with the tech-sights, keep it up with the steady-hold and NPOA, consistency is key! I'll be looking for you at the Sherrill IA (Durango) shoot. :cool2:  let's see if we can fill the line, O0
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy" --Montesquieu

A book written by my Sixth Great Grandfather,  "Recollections of an Old Soldier. The life of Captain David Perry, a soldier of the French and Revolutionary Wars." (1822)  http://archive.org/stream/recollectionsofo00perr#page/n1/mode/2up