News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rice Lake WI April 26-27, 2013

Started by Taylor, April 29, 2013, 11:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

I cannot think of a better weekend to make the transition from insulated Carharts to T- shirts than this past weekend that we spent with some real Patriot parents. Thank you Jeremy, Carla, John and Alan for bringing the next Generation to our Appleseed at Brill Area Sportsmens Club this past weekend. I hope that I have the good fortune some time soon to award the coveted  Rifleman patch to Sam, Atticus, Cedric, Jonas or Chad. You all were a great group. I look forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Thank you BugginOut and boscohurn for your service this weekend. You guys truly are the best. O0 :bow: O0 :bow: O0 :bow:

Pictures...
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Taylor

More pics...
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

BugginOut

It was a great weekend!  I really enjoyed working with everyone.  Taylor, thanks for running another great shoot.  Shooters!, your prep period begins now, keep running some dry fire drills and you will get that patch.
Plan A = saving the country.
-Fred

RustyRed

WOW you guys had a great group! wish I could of made it to help out or to shoot,maybe another time! Keep up the Great work Guys O0

boscohurn

It was a great weekend.  Good weather...finally.  Good folks.  Nice to see the younger ones there  :)

Taylor

The hand made thank you note in the attached three PDFs (combining them all into one file is way over my head) was sent by Jonas and Cedric, two of the young Patriots who we had the honor of working with at this shoot.

Thank you guys.

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Gunner

Nice pictures....looks like you had great weather plus a good time had by all that participated!

Beck (Gunner)
Gunner
Love to Shoot
Rain, Shine, or Snow......On the Line!

Taylor

Quote from: Beck (Gunner) on May 12, 2013, 02:35:52 PM
Nice pictures....looks like you had great weather plus a good time had by all that participated!

Beck (Gunner)

Come on up for a visit sometime Beck.  :)

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison