News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Libertyseed Prezi

Started by Whippet, April 15, 2013, 10:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whippet

Hello Everyone,

Here is a link to the Libertyseed Prezi that Mac66 and I have been working on. You should be able to save it for yourself and then add additional content to make it personalized to your style. You can deliver the Prezi online or download it to your hard drive (or a flash drive) and take it with you.

http://prezi.com/kzjugcwoipjf/libertyseed-prezi/?kw=view-kzjugcwoipjf&rc=ref-35122817

We will try to keep updating it so keep the link handy.

Long live the Republic,

Whippet
1. Point the sights where they need to be pointed
2. Keep 'em there while you squeeze the trigger.
3. Repeat

Choose wisely and do your best at whatever you find yourself doing. (Whippet, 1997)

FiremanBob

Looks great. I can't figure out how to download it from the prezi site.
Author of "The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22"

"Remember constantly that a nation cannot long remain strong when each man in it is individually weak, and that neither social forms nor political schemes have yet been found that can make a people energetic by composing it of pusillanimous and soft citizens." - de Tocqueville

Whippet

I am not sure because I am new to Prezi too. You may have to setup an account the then download it?  I would send a copy to you, but the file is 111MB.  :wb:
1. Point the sights where they need to be pointed
2. Keep 'em there while you squeeze the trigger.
3. Repeat

Choose wisely and do your best at whatever you find yourself doing. (Whippet, 1997)

dreamerofdreams

"On one man's soul it hath broken,
A light that doth not depart;
And his look, or a word he hath spoken,
Wrought flame in another man's heart."