News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Mason, WI 4/20-21/2013 AAR

Started by Taylor, April 22, 2013, 07:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

3 New Riflemen, 5 Requalifying Riflemen/Riflewomen  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
2 New Orange Hats  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Stay tuned...
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Trig

EXCELLENT WORK!!! 
:bow: :--- :--- :bow:
Looks like another great event in Wisconsin!!
way to go!!
Let's see those Riflemen/Riflewomen  and NEW ORANGE HATS   Welcome!!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

martin

Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

dragonfly

Well done  O0 O0

D-fly Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

JoeZ

"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

BugginOut

Thanks for having us out again Eric, congrats on the new hat! Morgan congrats on your new hat.  I can't wait to work with you guys some more!
Plan A = saving the country.
-Fred

Trisha

Sounds like a fun and safe shoot! Congratulations to the 8 new Riflemen and welcome aboard Orange Hats!!

Taylor

Another fine welcome was extended to Appleseed by our wonderful friends in beautiful Bayfield county Wisconsin. Not only are these folks friendly...they can shoot!  :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ What a great Patriots Day event! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Thank you Eric and Kitten for once again opening your home to us and setting up a great range on your property.  O0 :bow:

Our Riflemen and Riflewoman this weekend were: Bill 216, Rob 237 (Requal), Eric 211 (Requal), Morgan 242 (Requal),    Russ 226 (with a bolt action and 2 4-round mags), Dan 212, Leah 218 (Requal) and Chad 224 (Requal).

Our Host and Hostess Eric and Kitten made a generous $10 contribution to Appleseed for each shooter who scored Rifleman but  $180 in total because he added an extra $100 to the check. Thank you! :bow: :bow: :bow:  :bow: :bow: :bow:

I want to especially recognize Elsa who scored several AQTs in the high 180s after achieving a high of 113 at last September's event. She gave a clinic on getting into the Rifleman's Bubble all weekend. Great job Elsa. Keep practicing so we can give you that patch at your next Appleseed.

Nate, Nate and Joe: you are all capable of scoring Rifleman at your next event so keep practicing and come back to another of our NW WI events.

Wendy and Lydia showed tremendous progress over the one day they were able to join us. I look forward to seeing both of you again this year. And thanks to BugginOut and Privateer for your time spent down in the dirt mud/snow with them (and everyone else for that matter). It was time well spent.

Thank you Morgan and Eric for stepping up and taking your Orange Hats. We are glad to have you aboard.  O0 :bow:

Once again thank you BugginOut and Privateer for your hard work this weekend. Our success is the result of your efforts.

Congratulations Privateer for moving up to IIT1.

Here come da pictures...
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

More pictures...

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Last of my pictures...

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison