News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Suamico WI April 20-21

Started by JoeZ, April 21, 2013, 08:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

Sunburn and snow, yes that's right. 40 degrees and sunburn on Saturday and snow on Sunday! 13 shooters and 4 instructors hammered out a bit of American heritage on some red coats, some even as far away as 200 yds thanks to Fred and the new targets they sent us. We scored 3 riflemen and 2 repeating riflemen this weekend so a big congrats to Elijah, John, and Joel. Hope to see you again, don't take the patch and run.

Thanks to the instructors who came out, its always an honor and pleasure to work with fine Americans.

JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Trig

Snow!?  Man, I thought we got to have all the fun down here at Racine with the 15 mph winds off the lake!!  Sounds like a great shoot!   Pics or it didn't happen  :P
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

fepowered

One of the Riflemen and the 2 young boys who were pounding the 200 yard target with their .22s   You can see the snow coming down in the last pic.. :)
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

Trig

Posterity!

Looks like fun was had despite the snow!  who's ready for an "infernoseed"?
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

RustyRed

JP

I had a great time. Thank you to the line boss's and the instructors. Learned alot. Hopefully will be able to do this again.

Trig

Thanks for joining the forums JP, we hope to see you on the line again (with a friend of course!)   

:---
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11