News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pics from today's Battle Road reenactment

Started by Kaylee, April 13, 2013, 08:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaylee

Some photos from today's reenactment for those interested -

Marching out towards Concord to the tune of "The British Grenadiers" - all confident -

Coming back, things don't seem to be going according to plan -

Firing at the treeline, trying to keep those rascals away from the main body -

Chewing at their heels come our heroes -

brianheeter

Thanks for the pics, Kaylee.  I've got to make it out there some year to see this for myself.

brian
(refuse to) Kiss the Ring!

Whippet

1. Point the sights where they need to be pointed
2. Keep 'em there while you squeeze the trigger.
3. Repeat

Choose wisely and do your best at whatever you find yourself doing. (Whippet, 1997)

Ratchett

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Sly223

This is great;
I would like to see one,
do one,
teach one! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

Superheat

Nice pics. You had a better spot then us.
When we pulled up to the parking lot by Revere's capture sight and the park ranger directing traffic noticed our Red hats hesaid "Thank you for what you are doing, for telling the story".  Number6 and I felt proud to be recognized.  It was short lived excitement as the lady at the Concord visitor center said "I've been here for 8 years and I never heard of you guys. 

More 7th stepping to do I suppose.