News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Our newest and most deserving California Shoot Boss!

Started by 4Posterity, April 08, 2013, 01:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Posterity

Today I had the honor of promoting one of California's most dedicated and tireless Instructors to the well-deserved status of Shoot Boss.  Please give your hearty congratulations to Stormn (Norman) for this achievement!

To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race"

Calvin Coolidge

George Hacker

Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

bob 210

If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Rocket Man

Well done indeed!

Talk about someone who's been on the Trail for a good long time, been there, done that, come through in thick and thin, this is the guy.  Congratulations!
... if ever a mistaken complaisance leads them to sacrifice their privileges, or the well-meaning assertors of them, they will deserve bondage, and soon will find themselves in chains. -- Joseph Warren (anon)

Psych Doc

StormN

Gentlemen, it is an honor to have worked under your guidance on this path. Many of you instructed myself and my family when we were students and your passion for the nation and the debt we owe our forefathers was instrumental in getting us involved in the program. I just want to say Thank You to all of you. Mark, Thank You for the friendship, you have pulled me out of my comfort zone and placed your confidence in me at times when I doubted myself. See you all along the trail, Norm.
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson

Johnnyappleseed

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Fred

Having just met you a few days ago, it's nice to hear about this!

O0 O0 O0 O0 :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: O0 O0 O0 O0 :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: O0 O0 O0 O0
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Mr Pete

Congratulations Norm!

Desire and inspiration mean nothing without dedication and hard work.  Your dedication and personal achievement shine from clear across the country.

I have had the honor of working with you and hope I will have the honor of working for you. 

Well done Sir!

-Peter
"You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need." – Jerry Gillies

LayloPro

Norm,

You truly give a picture perfect definition of preservere & "git 'er done"!!

Well done, and congrats!!!

LLP

(looks like Fred got into my icon box.........) >:D **)
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

Camljr

Way to go Norm!!!    :bow:

You have what it takes, and you are one of the most dedicated folks in all of Appleseed...

Now back to work!   ~~:)   LOL
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt