News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Big Reno Gun Show, April 12-14- any inerest in setting up a table?

Started by desertrat144, March 31, 2013, 07:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertrat144

Well here we are a year later with The Big Reno Gun Show just around the corner on April 12,13 &14th this year. Has anyone thought about setting up and manning an outside [of exhibit  floor] table?  Anyone interested?  See Big Reno Gun Show for detail, times, contacts, &c.

This would be a great time to show off the new AppleseedTM LTRTM, should anyone have one, or a prototype of it.

BTW, a happy and joyous Easter to all!

Just some thoughts.

Tom
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

asminuteman

Seams to me our LBOTG....are going to be there.......(3) Steve, Leanne, Elizabeth (riflemen one and all)

We just worked up flyers for June 8/9 2013 G'ville

I will however pass along this post to them.....many thanks desertrat144

are you going?.....(show)....I could try to put ya'll in contact with one another......

-ken
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

Yodar

When I checked with them a couple of months ago, I was told that ALL table space was taken. If there's a space available, I'd love to be in on it. I have the Appleseed Banner and some of last years trifolds plus I'm expecting some material from Bob 210.

eaglescouter

Several years ago we managed to get hallway table space which had excellent visibility since it was impossible to get in or out of the event without going past our table.

However banners were not possible unless they were used as table skirts.

If you pull this off, be sure to include Sacramento, Redding, and Chabot event dates as the Big Reno Show is heavily attended by Californians from those areas.
Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)