News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

can you not sign up to shoot anymore with out a credit card?

Started by grunt soldier, April 08, 2013, 05:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grunt soldier

is this not a option anymore.  I don't really like using credit cards at all and I hate paypal since they are so anti gun.  isn't there a option to sign up and pay at the range? 

I'm sure this could go somewhere else but you fellow indiana instructors are awfully helpful so I'm asking here first
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

Unbridled Liberty

A shooter can always mail in their registration with a check.  Or a shooter could sign up in the free category and explain why they did so when they show up with cash.  The second is the safer of the two.

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

grunt soldier

Ok I'll see if I can do that.  I'm trying to sign my wife up and I just prefer cash lol
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

slim

I take .22LR as payment at my events.

... just an option. I'm here for you, sir.

Mudcat

Great idea Unbridled Liberty, or debit card is an option as well.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Nero

Unless it's a shoot that's likely to sell out, just show up and pay cash.  We eliminated the $10 extra fee for walk-ons.
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

grunt soldier

Quote from: Nero on April 08, 2013, 06:45:00 PM
Unless it's a shoot that's likely to sell out, just show up and pay cash.  We eliminated the $10 extra fee for walk-ons.

this is what we normally do since I'm instructing, she usually just tags along but I figured with it being patriots day the line might get full :)  and if there wasn't room for her I would be in serious trouble lol

Ratchett

Let the SB and SC know there is walk-ons can reserve spots on EB. Not the optimal idea but can be done..

Best idea is UL sign up as free shooter pay in cash upon arrival. :)
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley