News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Chaplin CT Mar 30-31, 2013

Started by scuzzy, February 04, 2013, 08:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Hi All,

Not sure who is gonna to run this shoot since nobody has signed up yet so I'll just post this FYI here, otherwise I'd just do a forum post.

Michael Koller and his daugher had originally signed up for the Chaplin Mar 30-31 event which was cancelled due to some type of conflict (I can't remember the reason).

He had already paid for the Mar event. He wanted to go to the May event instead so I told him to just sign up using the 'Free' ticket type in order to reduce admin overhead. I just wanted y'all to be aware of this, he isn't military, LEO, or disabled.

Not sure how I should have handled this but at least it's now handled. The other shooters have already had their money refunded.

thanks,
scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Transform

Chaplin, CT still needs instructors for this weekend!

TOMINCT

PM sent to all, should be all set as it was canceled due to Easter weekend and no one available to work it.
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13