News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Palm Bay feb16-17 AAR

Started by Sly223, February 20, 2013, 02:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sly223

I learned how to apply the six steps to life! ^:)^
#1 life alighnment
#2 Life picture
#3life pause
#4 focus physical/focus mental
#5squeeze life
#6 follow through
I will add some more explanation later I wanted to get this started!
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

malabar

Woo-hoo: Mother and daughter riflemen, er, women.

Last shoot we had a riflewoman who was 92; this month, one who is 8!

The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

malabar

Ah Florida!  It was 72 on Saturday morning and 38 on Sunday morning!

Here, Nomadichillbilly and Tomblin explain to a crowd of more than 32 people how to shoot prone. 
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

Freedom Fred

Well it is a week later and I have to admit my bones are fine now. The weekend was the most fun I have had shooting in years. Rick and the team were awesome!

Thank You Appleseed!
I look forward to April!! ;D

heidiheidi

Quote from: malabar on February 20, 2013, 09:01:29 PM
Woo-hoo: Mother and daughter riflemen, er, women.

Last shoot we had a riflewoman who was 92; this month, one who is nine!  This is super great for the salmon family.  Heidi Ann and Heidi Rose. **)
;D ^:)^
Heidiheidi :F

The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees*. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

heidiheidi

Thanks for teaching me everything!  You're all the best instructors ever.    I can't wait until the next one.  By the way, I am nine, not eight.  This is from Heidi Rose posting on her mom's log in.   $$-0:--- ^-^ :~
Heidiheidi :F

The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees*. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.