News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Illinois Project Appleseed invited back to Westplexnews Talk Radio

Started by Mutti, May 20, 2013, 11:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutti

We are honored to be asked back for a follow up with Westplexnews.

Who:  iamadentist will be covering a variety of subjects with radio host Jason about PROJECT APPLESEEDĀ®

What: PROJECT APPLESEEDĀ®   ;D

Where
to listen online:

1280 KYRO (Anywhere in the U.S.)

1510 WQQW (So. Illinois)

When:   5:05 PM on Wednesday May 22

Why: To Honor the Posterity we cherish.

Enjoy what you hear? Why not give a Shout Out to Jason and join in helping us thank him for helping us to 7th Step

To help visualize: iamadentist Center
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

connibear

Awesome! I'll try to be listening. Who is the guy on the left?
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

Steck

connibear,

That is our very own aptly-named Polar Bear.

(Any relation to you?   ;D )

Mutti

On the left is another of our rising Illinois IITs : Polar Bear

A quite unassuming voice on the line  ::)

Quite a facilitator in getting the Private Pinckneyville Shoot together earlier in the year.

*oops - Steck - you are on the ball tonight!
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

connibear

Nice name. It does fit him well, that guy is huge. I bet when he talks people listen.

Steck, a connibear is like a big mouse trap that is used for trapping mink up to coyotes. If Polar Bear got caught in it he would probably just get mad. ;)
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

Mutti

Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)