News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New gun shop in Tewksbury to promote Appleseed!

Started by Lima Tango, February 20, 2013, 11:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lima Tango

I met the guys at New England Shooters Warehouse a few weeks back during a Basic Pistol class.
( http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=33860.0 )
The owners have agreed to display and hand out tri-folds/targets to the customers. They were VERY interested in Appleseed and were more than happy to take some tri-folds and targets I had left from the last shoot.
The shop opens in a couple of days. Check 'em out!
http://neswusa.com/

ItsanSKS

Nicely Done! 

Be sure to maintain this positive relationship.  I would go so far as to offer cross-promotion opportunities; they are displaying our promo materials, so maybe have the local shoots carry their business cards or fliers? 

What about a FB page?  Have them "like" our page, and we'll do the same?

Have they been to a shoot?  If not, offer it to them pro bono.  Would certainly be worth it, as they are in a prime location for proselytizing about Appleseed.

Simply put, build a positive relationship with these folks and maintain it. 
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

Lima Tango

I will continue to try to build a friendship with this dealer, who may also planning to open a shooting facility nearby in New Hampshire. The owner also expressed interest in attending a Appleseed shoot himself in the future. This could be a very positive relationship to get people to Appleseeds in the area.