News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

The Illinois September Challenge!

Started by Garand69, August 04, 2008, 04:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Guy

Well, some one whisper some sweet nothings in some MI's ear.

Pappy

Hello group; I am up for the Challenge. With a little more time on the books the confidence will increase.  The song that comes to my mind is, Travelin Man. Thanks;  ;D Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

Garand69

Keep it rolling Illinois!!!

Sept 1st, Chillicothe, Success! 4 New Rifleman!

Sept 6-7, Ottawa, Success!!  4 New Rifleman!!

Sept 21st, Ottawa Mini, Success!! Got a 5yr old and 8 year old grouping and a Soon to be IIT some instructor time!

Sept 27th-28th, Ottawa, Success! 2 New Rifleman!!!

10 new Illinois Rifleman, and 2 new Illinois IIT's in the month of September! Happy? Yes. Satisfied? NO!! Let's keep it rollin' folks! While the September Challenge of 08 has ended, We have plenty of work to do.

13 Appleseeds in April??????????? Guess we need some Instructor's here in Illinois don't we. We have 31 Rifleman in this State, how many orange, red and green hats do we have????? Come on folks seventh step, seventh step, ooh yeah, seventh step, seventh step, ooh yeah

Thanks to everyone who made these events possible, keep it up, you are truly Patriots!

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz