News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

.223 ammo group buy originating from PaResponsibleCitizens.org?

Started by ITB, February 23, 2013, 06:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITB

Any of you PA guys aware of this?  Ever heard of these guys?  Website seems kinda basic, but I'd definitely be interested, as would be a big chunk of the Michigan cadre.

Quote5 Million Rounds!

Yep, we've secured "up to" 5 million rounds of .223 ammo, to be sold FAR BELOW today's $1/rnd prices.

We will know next week what specific calibers/specs we will also have available.

What we want to know now....

1. Any interest in a "co-op" where members pay a reasonable membership fee, then buy at reduced prices, have access to different calibers, maybe even other special deals?

2. Is there enough interest for the .223 rounds that we start with the 5 Million rounds of just that caliber, then move to the others? Logistically, that is best.

3. We need "aggregators" to gauge interest so we can get the absolute best deal for all. That means talk to your buddies, clubs, etc and put together "blocks" of 1k rounds.

4. Pricing and sustainability. What do you consider a fair discount below current market price? We are hoping to setup long term supplies on a "cost plus" contract. As prices go up, we don't get gouged. As prices go down, we aren't stuck at inflated prices. We want to find a sustainable mark that keeps our suppliers in business, but doesn't allow our supplies to dry up.

Here's what to send us:

1. email: 223ammo@PaResponsibleCitizens.org

2. Give us your best estimate as to how many blocks of 1k you think your "group" will want. Preferred grain (depends upon availability)

3. Any other info/interest you have.

4. Investors? We have a few, but if you're interested, let us know SOON.

This will be for Pro-Constitution ONLY! No "privileged" sales to gov't agencies in states that do not permit the same purchases for Citizens.

Consider this Pre-Sales information. No actual orders will be taken at this time. Orders *could* be ready in as little as 2 weeks if the interest is there
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

CiviSoldier

This is definitely a curious site that bears some investigation.  From what I could find it was created on January 13, 2013 and the registrants address is in Utah.  Unless someone can come forward as a bonafide member or someone associated with the organization, seems like bait to me.   ???

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=Paresponsiblecitizens.org

Stay safe and check all sources... V
"We keep our faith
When there is no way out
When there is little hope
We show no doubt
We go the distance
No matter how far
Remember Who We Are" - Krista Branch

EZ3

PARC is a recently-formed political action group in PA.  I believe they formed as an umbrella organization to coordinate other pro-gun groups in the state to rally at the Capitol in January, and they brought together elements of PA Firearms Owners Assoc., PA 2nd Amendment forum (Hatfields and MCCoys, those two), Firearms Owners Against Crime and probably others I'm not aware of.

I'm just saying don't automatically discount them because they are new.  The rally was well done on short notice, and never would have happened if it had been left to the constituent groups to haggle over turf and reps, etc.
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Charles McKinley

Since EZ3 knows of them I sent an email asking fora price and steel or brass cased and for .22 LR.

I will post here and in deals and steals when I get more information.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

CiviSoldier

Just curious if you guys were able to get a response from this group?
"We keep our faith
When there is no way out
When there is little hope
We show no doubt
We go the distance
No matter how far
Remember Who We Are" - Krista Branch

Charles McKinley

Nope,  never heard back from them.  Tried a couple of times. 
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery