News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sheriff does the founders proud (Missouri)

Started by Johnnyappleseed, January 22, 2013, 06:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnnyappleseed

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

connibear

Thats great. Hope all sherriffs will follow suit. States are not bound by federal regulations anyway. See sheriffs mack and printz supreme court case law, and I believe title 42 united states code.
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

tittiger

My beef with these sheriffs is that they are focusing only on  not enforcing one class of unconstitutional laws while on the other hand enforcing many other blatantly unconstitutional laws.

This shows both a lack of character, and lack of intellect on their part and makes me very suspicious of them.
"It is the duty of every patriot to protect his country from its government."
~ Thomas Paine

K98Al

we've got the same grandstanding going on in Oklahoma...I believe these guys make statements to the press, sound tough, and win votes. I guess they don't realize that states lost their rights in 1865. When it gets down to it, they'll obey the feds.
Before we can defeat our external enemies, we must first meet and defeat everything in ourselves that is weak, lazy, and cowardly; everything in our character that is materialistic rather than spiritual, which seeks weak compromise and accommodation rather than struggle and victory.

oladcock

Yep, the feds use bribery and coersion to get them to comply. Until we get fed $$$ out of our state and local governments, they'll kiss the ring for the $$$....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

Johnnyappleseed

Dixon also announced his support of Missouri house bill (HB 170). The bill, introduced last week, would make criminals of any law enforcement official, local, state or federal, who tried to enforce any of President Obama's gun control initiatives, whether executive orders or passed by Congress.

Personally I would be proud of this mans efforts !
My elected sheriff runs to DC begging for more restrictions !
^5 to the voters who elected these progun folks .
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge