Your Appleseed State Board > Indiana (SteelThunder)

LibertySeeds Indiana

(1/12) > >>

ATM:
Planning and strategy discussion to maximize LibertySeed venues and participation around Indiana this year.

Check out this link for the how-to resources: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=33982.0

Then let's make some contacts in our communities and get out there with the message.

Post up your progress, your needs, your excuses (<--- Ha! I dare you!  ;D )

Let's surpass our own expectations. Let me know what you need!

ATM is excited, why are you not excited?  ^:)^

[edit - YHJ changed Libraryseed to Libertyseed]

[edit - ATM likes to get in the last word  :cool2: ]

Barbie:
How many can we cross off this list?!?!

www.publiclibraries.com/indiana.htm

O0

ATM:

--- Quote from: Barbie on February 07, 2013, 01:34:43 PM ---How many can we cross off this list?!?!

www.publiclibraries.com/indiana.htm

O0

--- End quote ---

Oh, that is handy! Thank you!  :bow:

I'll go first...

Crawfordsville District Public Library reserved for Mon. April 15th

NEXT!  :pop:

AuntieBellum:
None scheduled quite yet, but on a whim I posted this note on our facebook page this morning, "Do you know of a group who needs to hear the story? A community group, homeschool, scout troop, or other organization? We'd love to come share the events of April 19, 1775 with your group. The Three Strikes of the Match, presented by our volunteers. And the cost - FREE! Just send us an email, in@appleseedinfo.org, and we'll be there!"

And in less than 8 hours, we have three inquiries!  Pretty cool for 30 seconds worth of work.   ;)

George Hacker:

--- Quote from: AuntieBellum on February 07, 2013, 06:02:57 PM ---None scheduled quite yet, but on a whim I posted this note on our facebook page this morning, "Do you know of a group who needs to hear the story? A community group, homeschool, scout troop, or other organization? We'd love to come share the events of April 19, 1775 with your group. The Three Strikes of the Match, presented by our volunteers. And the cost - FREE! Just send us an email, in@appleseedinfo.org, and we'll be there!"

And in less than 8 hours, we have three inquiries!  Pretty cool for 30 seconds worth of work.   ;)

--- End quote ---

Just stole the idea for the Northwest Region which covers four states.  Let's see what happens out west.  :)

Thanks for posting this AB! O0

ShadowMan

Update - Our Facebook page just had someone express interest.  Time elapsed:  27 minutes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version