News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations Lawrence

Started by Pain Killer, January 29, 2013, 10:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pain Killer

Congratulations to Lawrence for his promotion to Senior Instructor!!!! I don't know a more deserving person. Thank you for being such a kind and thoughtful mentor to all of us.

PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Taylor

Congratulations Lawrence and thank you for all you do for Appleseed.  O0 :bow:
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

adamsod

Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free

Sadman

Lawrence,

Congratulations!  You certainly deserve that title (along with Master Storyteller)!

Cheers,

Sadman

Adena

Congratulations Lawrence! You have been a great mentor and source of information and advice. And I agree with Sadman about your secondary title of Master Storyteller, nobody tells the story of David Lamson and Mother Batherick like you.
"Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom." - John Adams

"The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave." - Patrick Henry, Speech in the Virginia Convention, March 23, 1775

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

George Hacker

Congratulations, Lawrence.  Well done! O0

..:..

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

M1NC

Congratulations Lawrence!  You are an amazing and inspiring instructor, mentor, Patriot and friend!
Always take the high road - it has a better field of fire

If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth.

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Go forth and fear no darkeness

BeSwift

Huzzah!!! Congratulation & Great job!   BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Reddot

Well done Lawrence,
Congratulations!
:bow: O0

TOMINCT

crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

jmdavis

Excellent! I am very proud of you Lawrence. Congratulations!

Mike
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

CharlieHotel

Lawrence, congratulations! Ramseur still setting the Bar! Huzzah!

CH
"A good plan executed perfectly is better than a perfect plan executed poorly"

"As steel sharpens steel, so one man sharpens another"

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

So speak and so act as those who will be judged by the law of Liberty.
For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.
James 2:12-13

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

dreamerofdreams

Congratulations!  Thank you for all that you do!
"On one man's soul it hath broken,
A light that doth not depart;
And his look, or a word he hath spoken,
Wrought flame in another man's heart."

cdavidhord

Lawrence was the shoot boss for my first Appleseed.  I knew instantly that I must help in Appleseed's mission to awaken Americans and tell the story.  Thank you Lawrence for waking me up.

R1SGx2

Lawrence,
You a good man, thank you for all you do.
Congrats.
mark
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

Green Bean