News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ruger makes it easy to speak up for our firearms rights!

Started by Psych Doc, January 17, 2013, 07:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psych Doc

In light of recent political developments, Ruger has set up a website that makes it a breeze to express support for maintaining our firearms rights to your state and federal representatives. If you have not yet gotten in touch with your elected officials, now is the time and it could not be easier, just follow the link below:

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Thanks, we are all in this together! O0

GEmanuel

Done, I was number 459,911.
This was extremely easy and literally took me one minute.
In contrast I just spent 15 minutes writting my State Representative alone.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

Gunman Doc

Thanks for the link, Psych Doc.  I didn't take note of my number, but my voice has been heard.  Has this been posted on a national level, so that we can get more people involved?
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. "
--Samuel Adams

"Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent."
― Napoleon Bonaparte

Transform

For your consideration:  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=33627.msg249496#msg249496

Quote from: Gunman Doc on January 22, 2013, 03:26:12 AM
Has this been posted on a national level, so that we can get more people involved?

The state boards are visible on a national level, and this info has already been posted on a couple of state boards.

m1jerm

Done and done. Posted this up a week or two back in the SOCAL section, but its worth re-posting everywhere.

Why, I even wrote Dianne!