News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2013 Schedules???

Started by olarmy58, January 28, 2013, 04:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olarmy58

Does anyone have an idea when the schedules for 2013 will be available?  As of now there is not even a slot for it on the Home Page.

scuzzy

Go to the home page and click on the Map icon on the left side of the page that says Appleseed Events:

http://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-display.php?qstate=TX&statename=Texas

Or just use the link below:

http://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-display.php?qstate=TX&statename=Texas
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

(DW)

Any update on the schedule for Davilla?  I started a new job and think I could potentially get 10 guys I work with to attend.  Plus, the weather is better in January and February than August and September!

daniel17319

I havent seen anything on the state locator thats usually were i check. I wonder when it will be posted on there. I also wondering were i can can 22lr?

Carlson

Quote from: daniel17319 on February 06, 2013, 01:28:09 AM
I havent seen anything on the state locator thats usually were i check. I wonder when it will be posted on there. I also wondering were i can can 22lr?

I'm wondering the same thing.   Here in El Paso, I found one brick (500 rounds) of Remington Golden for $69.99.   I passed on it.   I may have to do my AQT with a centerfire if I can't find 22lr.

Bullet

March and April dates for Davilla are now on the schedule. Hope to see your group down here for a shoot soon!

Quote from: (DW) on January 29, 2013, 10:35:50 PM
Any update on the schedule for Davilla?  I started a new job and think I could potentially get 10 guys I work with to attend.  Plus, the weather is better in January and February than August and September!
"Men do less than they ought unless they do all that they can." --Thomas Carlyle

"But we are not called to lives of prestige; we are called to lives of faithfulness. And sometimes faithfulness is just mundane and daily and ordinary and one foot in front of the other." --N. Adams