News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Upgrade to NRA life membership for $300!

Started by Trig, January 25, 2013, 09:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trig

**This post is shamelessly stolen from Mac66, just trying to get the info to you guys**

Because I am awesome (inside joke) I have put the below information on three other websites and so far have gotten 166 187 over 200 people to sign up as Life Members. If you are interested see below.

If you want to stand up and join the NRA they now have a $300 life membership offer (Life is usually $1,000)  You can now sign up online at

www.nra-2013.org

You need a sponsor to get the $300 "gift" membership

Here's how.

1.Find a life member or higher.
2. Get their membership number, zip code and email.
3. Go to the above website and use the above info to sign in. The security code they ask for is on the sign in page in a box to the right.
4. Hit the continue button
5. Skip the second page by hitting the continue button again
6. Under the Select A Gift Membership information line, use the draw down menu and check $300 Life Member.
7. Fill out the rest with your information
8. Hit the "Review and complete your transaction" button
9. Use your own info in the "Billing Info" section and then pay with your credit card

You can also sign up as a annual member for $20 the same way.

PM me if you need a sponsor.

I've also been informed that you can call toll free to get the same deal without a sponsor. That number is 1-888-678-7894
I hesitated posting the number because I wasn't sure about it. If Superheat says it's good, it's good.

**This post is shamelessly stolen from Mac66, just trying to get the info to you guys**
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Pitmaster

For those of you who are life members you can follow the link or call and upgrade to endowment member for $250. Don't forget a few jr. memberships are always welcomed by the youngsters.
Pitmaster

Captain Noah Cook a Revolutionary War Veteran was my great, great, great,...great grandfather. Noah Cook enlisted in the militia on April 21, 1775 at age 18 upon learning of the Battles of Lexington and Concord that morning. His company left on that day for Concord arriving April 24, 1775.*

*History of Northampton, Massachusetts: from its settlement ..., Volume 2, Part 2, Chapter 25, Page 359

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." Antonin Scalia

�The test of a democracy is not whether the people vote, but whether the people rule.� G.K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Member

Janir

just what I was waiting for! My 3 yr is up this March too!
thanks for the find Nick!
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir

Taylor

Last night I signed up the Wife (aka Dicey), son and two sons-in-law as newly-minted Life Members. Also upgraded myself to Patron Life Member. Spending $$$s that I shouldn't but we are in the fight of my lifetime as I see it so I'm doing it for posterity. Will also continue to donate to RWVA as cash flow permits.

Give 'till it hurts.  :--- :--- :---
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison