News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NORTH UTAH SHOOTS

Started by lbsnake925, January 23, 2013, 11:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lbsnake925

We have the dates and ranges for North UT finalized. I am working with Buzz (UT State Coordinator) and Scuzzy to get them posted. Buzz is working on getting the Central UT schedule finalized. Check back often, tell your family, friends, and coworkers. The time to be shy and quiet has past. We need to fill every shoot and triple our instructor pool this year.

guru

Hello, I grew up in Utah, the SLC Area, I've been with the program for some time now, and have finally got interest from family that are local.

I have been watching the schedule for almost 2 months now, and I haven't seen any scheduled shoots.I understand the scheduling tool was down, but it's been a month since that update.

My question for you guys in my home state is, what's happening here? I might be able to help get folks involved, and would certainly try my best to assist.

Please let me know.

Guru

Transform

Guru, the info you seek is in these two threads:
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=33829.0
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=33096.0

Also read through the Utah and Idaho state boards for more.

morrisnk

Hey guru,

We've got a lot going on in Utah this year.  Things get shut down a bit during the winter (outdoor ranges get closed due to accessibility) but we'll have several shoots going on the rest of the seasons all over northern Utah and Springville, UT.  Our first shoot of the year will be in March.  The schedule for Springville will be posted shortly.  Contact Buzz (the State Coordinator) if you'd like to get involved, we could sure use the help.

-Nate