News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed on national radio

Started by Johnnyappleseed, January 10, 2013, 02:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnnyappleseed

Did anyone hear the Appleseeder on America's most listened to radio program ?

The caller informed a 20 million national audience that the war for independence was started because the British came to  consficate arms .

oldnorth.com is a link the radio host linked to for his point of view ,which sounded nearly what we at AS outline .

The caller was Mike from Fairfield . Thanx Mike good job ^ 5
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Unbridled Liberty

Did Mike mention Appleseed?  What day and time was this?

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Charles McKinley

It was Thursday Jan. 10, 2013.  On Rush Limbaugh between 12-3 pm Eastern.  I didn't hear him mention AS directly.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

techres

Quote from: Stand on January 10, 2013, 08:02:09 PM
It was Thursday Jan. 10, 2013.  On Rush Limbaugh between 12-3 pm Eastern.  I didn't hear him mention AS directly.

Oh, man, I thought scout was finally gonna lose his bet on getting our name out on top tier national talk radio.  Guess he gets to keep the rifles for another few days...
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Johnnyappleseed

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

MR B (549)

I have taken to calling liberal radio stations/ programs like mip (make it plain) on Sirius radio as well other shows to try and get the message out
I know that some may think that it is a fools errand but I guess I'm not trying to preach to the converted but to those who don't have the full picture and maybe get some of the other side thinking about the issue from a historical perspective. As always as a rifleman I am courteous and respectful to the hosts and am armed with the facts .. Also I encourage the hosts /listeners to come to an event since their side seems to be "open minded " maybe they could learn a thing or two and if they decide that it's not for them at least they can come from a place of informed choice. I think that calling both sides could serve the program well. With so many purchases made over the last few months we should really be trying to fill the ranks with new shooters.
In a time of universal deceit,
telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

Unbridled Liberty

Quote from: MR B (549) on January 21, 2013, 12:03:32 AM
I have taken to calling liberal radio stations/ programs like mip (make it plain) on Sirius radio as well other shows to try and get the message out
I know that some may think that it is a fools errand but I guess I'm not trying to preach to the converted but to those who don't have the full picture and maybe get some of the other side thinking about the issue from a historical perspective. As always as a rifleman I am courteous and respectful to the hosts and am armed with the facts .. Also I encourage the hosts /listeners to come to an event since their side seems to be "open minded " maybe they could learn a thing or two and if they decide that it's not for them at least they can come from a place of informed choice. I think that calling both sides could serve the program well. With so many purchases made over the last few months we should really be trying to fill the ranks with new shooters.

Excellent!   O0
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Johnnyappleseed

Good job Bryan ^5
It was folks such as yourself who converted many anti gunners into the progun camp ,including the eloquent Larry Elder .

As long the the host allows you to make your points,before he or she begins the rebuttal using sarcasm and ridicule you can make a difference .

One aspect of the Antii Gun media is they have few listeners which makes it easier to get on.

Would be fun to share what stations and times you get on so we could listen in and cover your points !

Satellite radio reaches a nationwide audience ,a fellow AS heard me chastise Mike Church for calling
for a con-con . 
Calvin Coolidge